MDP 3.0, is CME migrating to a new data comm protocol? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

MDP 3.0, is CME migrating to a new data comm protocol?

Market Wizard
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Trading Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Favorite Futures: NQ CL, ES when volatile mrkts

Hi @CH888 ....did you hear anything from Barry.

From what I can tell I don't see any difference till date.
Or perhaps not been able to tell what has changed from the proposed changes looking into link by @Big Mike and the charts and stuff I have setup. So perhaps those need tweaks after I understand this.

Will run few things I typically run from a short term and long term perspective and have it run tomorrow during RTH to close..but so far cannot see any difference.

Thnx

CH888 View Post
TS now says that an announcement is coming at the end of this month (August); this notice will show up in your inbox at the Customer Center when you are logged in.

Supposedly the data switch is now slated for September, but they will not say what day.
They still acknowledge that Tick charts will be affected, but will not say what they will do to resolve that issue.

Emini-Watch should have a more thorough update later this month; Barry seems to have some pull with TS & gets more detailed info from them on platform & data issues.

Stay Tuned,

CH