CFRN.net / insidefutures.com trading room legit? (Christian Financial Radio Network) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

CFRN.net / insidefutures.com trading room legit? (Christian Financial Radio Network)

Elite Member
Clovertown, PA USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES, TF, 6E, CL, GC, DAX

The biggest problem with this method is that you have to scalp for very small ticks, B/E or take an 8 tick loss. The system or method is simply not design for efficiency, especially when you are using a 4 tick range chart. And you will surely rack up commissions following this method without using proper discipline.

Your average trades will be roughly 10 - 20 plus. You need to make $100 per day but can quit once that amount is reach if you choose to. The biggest problem is finding what truly works for your personality, and temperament or style.

This system works well for Micheal but clearly doesn't fit my personality or style so I don't use it even though I purchased it a few years ago.

Some members have found a way to make it work for them but not all.

This is the drawback of how trading works and until you find what works for you you'll be on another search for some other person's method or style. It's a never ending cycle of searching and coming up empty!

The following user says Thank You to xtrader111 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix