Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader,JTrader,ThinkOrSwim
Broker/Data: IQFeed
Favorite Futures: ES, ETF

Tallyho View Post
Nimble- thx for your post.

I wondered how you found their Flux Capacitor support & training?? that's where I find the challenge/frustration with past trials at other companies.

Especially in the email support area where you do your best to type a clear email question and they read only part of it and give either an answer to a different question or end up telling u something trial/ obvious that obviously wasn't what you were asking for.

Thx

You will get enough help to get the software set up and installed. The daily trading room(free for customers) is there to provide help to how to use and read the indicators. The webinars (recorded) will provide interesting concepts and systems by other users. The user forum is not useful.

Ron will respond to questions about set up very quickly. You will have no problem with installation for sure

They will only teach you to trade the basic three systems (stop light, fm16, jurik) according to rules. Stop light is a counter trend system, not my style. Jurik is a scalp system, also not my style. FM 16 more my style (3 pts or more), but I find it not much difference than what I already use so I just kept using my stuff.

In other words, if you don't already have a system, you will find yourself getting little help on discovering the systems and make the indicator work for you . What they can help you with is steps to take to discover your system, and tools you can use to improve money management (mainly using Adaptrade's MSA).

The following 3 users say Thank You to Nimble for this post: