Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

East Bend

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation, MetaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Futures, Oil, Gold, NQ

RE: Marketing

Hey Cory,

The last 3 customers (three) that tried to post positive reviews on here were tossed off because

(a) they didn't have 20 posts somewhere else on the site (the minimum "post" requirement or
(b) they were told that they were probably someone from my company.

The first customer manages a multi-million dollar hedge fund, and trades profitably.

The second customer has a net worth of over $10,000,000 - and makes on average $1,500-$2,000 a week.

Those posts don't make it to this forum, for some reason.

When I see a customer who is struggling on here - I'm going to react. I'm going to ask honest questions - like, "What was your trading plan?", or, "what was your expectancy of the model you were testing".

When you came out with your VOLSTOP indicator, no where did you ever say, "take every signal, signal to signal". Guys discussed how they were trading it - trading with trend, trading as S/R, trading at POC, VAL, VAH. When someone suggests that for one of your indicators, everyone corrects them. When I do it - and offer help, it's marketing.

I've given up caring what non-customers on this forum think. I've reached out to the customer - who made a mistake - without any training....went off on his own and had difficulties. I don't treat it like the other vendors - the sale and run guys that couldn't give a rat's ass.

Wait - that probably sounded like marketing too....LOL.

I give up. Think what you think, man. Live long and prosper, everyone.

Please send me a Private Message if you have any questions about BTTFT services
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote