Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

East Bend

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation, MetaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Futures, Oil, Gold, NQ

re: Mark G

Hi Mark,

Forum rules prevent me from responding critically to your post, defending it in any way - as this would be perceived as "Marketing". I don't want to get thrown off the forum, again.

My first and primary concern is for you, and your trading - and satisfaction with our product. Our records show no recent activity in any of the live training rooms, or correspondence from you with regards to your experiences with the product. As I'm sure you'll agree, it's virtually impossible to solve a problem you don't know exists.

CL is our most popularly traded market among profitable customers. I would love to schedule a GoToMeeting between you, me, and the other founder of the company - Ron Gardner - who live trades the signals for our corporate account. We can give you a defined rule-set whose profitability ranges from 62-67% in CL, with a defined discretion free trading plan. Just judging from the chart above - you never tried to develop a trading plan and spent more time "disproving" something you just purchased...which strikes me as contradictory and odd (but I don't know the full story).

I can be reached whenever you're free at:

(336) 703-7667 (mobile number)

Email: Michael@backtothefuturetrading.com

....to schedule the class, and teach you the setups I mentioned above. I hope you'll take me up on it, and give us an opportunity to teach you how to use the thing you bought.

-Michael

Please send me a Private Message if you have any questions about BTTFT services
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BTTFT Michael for this post: