Pattern recognition software | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Pattern recognition software

Trading Apprentice
Vancouver

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: itrade
Favorite Futures: Stocks

Pattern recognition software

I have been researching various products and came across rt-alerts. I am currently on their free trial. Basically you set it up to scan various markets for certain chart patterns. I just thought I would share since there are a lot of options out there and this one is simple and effective.

Here is the video tutorial...as you can see it has an easy interface.
Real Time Chart Pattern Scanner Alerts

Here is the pop up for what patterns you want to be alerted about...beneath it you can see the stock symbols and the corresponding pattern that was detected...and the charts with the patterns highlighted. If for nothing else it is a great learning tool.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Enjoy...and if anyone has any other recommendations then much appreciated. I already have a trading platform so I am looking for a stand-alone pattern recognition platform.

Last edited by brags; September 24th, 2015 at 06:33 PM.
The following user says Thank You to brags for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix