Algovisor user experience please | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Algovisor user experience please

Elite Member
Christchurch, New Zealand

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: SC
Broker/Data: IB, BC, Dx Feed
Favorite Futures: US Equities

Narcissus View Post
It looks like NOT many have heard about algovisor. No response so far despite reasonable views. I became proactive and took up their free offer. I will give my experience and verdict within a week or so.

In the meantime, I read more about a similar product Bookmap, whose review is available here in futures.io (formerly BMT). Some seem to like it but others prefer Jigsaw. That looks like an interesting product too but X-ray vision of black and white is too bland for me. Morover, the customisation option seems limited but I may give that a try too. It's not free but has money back guarantee within 2 weeks.

Please note that I am NOT planning to use them as scalping tools but rather understand market particpants behaviour in general. I may use to refine my entries or exits at specific price points.

I don't want to lose the sight of the forest for the trees

I tried this a few months ago. Some of the tools looked like rips of Nanax(JTOOLS). I was after a Jtools style depth mapper, but couldn't configure what I wanted. To be honest I gave up after about 30min, so don't let me put you off.

"Free markets work because they allow people to be lucky, thanks to aggressive trial and error, not by giving rewards or incentives for skill. The strategy is, then, to tinker as much as possible and try to collect as many Black Swan opportunities as you can"
The following user says Thank You to Neo1 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix