Algovisor user experience please | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Algovisor user experience please

Elite Member
Vancouver Canada

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Investor RT & Ninja
Broker/Data: IB & IQ DTN
Favorite Futures: ES

It looks like NOT many have heard about algovisor. No response so far despite reasonable views. I became proactive and took up their free offer. I will give my experience and verdict within a week or so.

In the meantime, I read more about a similar product Bookmap, whose review is available here in futures.io (formerly BMT). Some seem to like it but others prefer Jigsaw. That looks like an interesting product too but X-ray vision of black and white is too bland for me. Morover, the customisation option seems limited but I may give that a try too. It's not free but has money back guarantee within 2 weeks.

Please note that I am NOT planning to use them as scalping tools but rather understand market particpants behaviour in general. I may use to refine my entries or exits at specific price points.

I don't want to lose the sight of the forest for the trees

Page generated 2018-08-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix