Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com)

Elite Member
Springfield,Missouri, USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader (It's a love/hate relationship)
Favorite Futures: CL, TF, 6E

From what I've seen on the AtlasLine videos, there are three setups... 1) a bounce off the line, 2) a trade through the line, 3) a reversal at the line. So it's not as simple as people are suggesting.
I have no idea what the rules are. JP seems to have a good way keeping them secret. They are not published anywhere. You have a 1-on-1 with him where he explains the rules. Good model for keeping it a secret.
Other than that, I have compared the clone with the videos he posts, and the lines are exact. So, it's only a matter of finding what the rules are to accurately determine if this thing even works, or will be robust. The probability is not in favor of it remaining profitable long-term, if it is even profitable now.
The difference between a winning system and losing one is often as small as 50% vs. 65%. It's really easy to fudge that small of a difference when marketing a product. With the 1.5:1 risk:reward, this system needs to be 70% just to break even.

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix