Anyone using Bryce Gilmores WaveTrader? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone using Bryce Gilmores WaveTrader?

Elite Member
Stuttgart, Germany

Futures Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: IB
Favorite Futures: ZB, EUR, ES

Wickedwin View Post
Hi,

Anyone on futures.io (formerly BMT) using Bryce Gilmores WaveTrader?

If so I have a couple of questions, please let me know.

~WW

Hi @Wickedwin,

I used BBG WaveTrader years ago with eSignal. Since he didn't migrated it to a more "comfortable" platform then eSignal was I stopped it and changed to NT. WT runs with newest eSignal software but it's code base is written in eSignal "javascript" language.

Once one understands the concept of measured moves and some of the ideas Larry Pesavento and Bryce Gilmore (aka BBG) used for trading, then he can apply it to a chart without running WaveTrader.

Btw, some of futures.io (formerly BMT) members like @dorschden, @mk77ch have written a similar approach like Bryce did it with WaveTrader.
Although WT is more specific then Mikes mkHarmonicsPackage. WT defines in front several swing possibilities.

From my point of view Mike could add it into his Harmonics Package if he see the concept behind Bryce WaveTrader. There is nothing special or secret behind it.

Greetings

Page generated 2018-08-19 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix