Friendly vendor competition? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Friendly vendor competition?

Elite Member
Murrells Inlet SC

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation
Favorite Futures: ES, CL, ETFs

Dionysus View Post
Very happy to hear it. . .

I can try to coax some vendors out of their hidey-holes, but if all else failed, Kevin, I'd love for even just us to go toe to toe (though perhaps we can find one or two or three more takers on this forum), via a drastically scaled up competition where we pit portfolio vs portfolio, as opposed to single infrequently traded strategy against other infrequently traded strategy.

I personally believe (and I'm interested to know whether you feel the same) that its difficult to judge a trader, or his systematic trading abilities, or his specific strategies, until you have a data pool of at least a few hundred trades to look at.

I can remember when I first arrived here, the attitude towards mechanical trading seemed so hopeless and cynical. . . would love to see either (or both) of us prove that this doesn't need to be the case, and perhaps help give others hope to tread down this path with the additional confidence of knowing it *is* possible to have real success as a systematic trader, with a bit of effort, discipline, and help from others.

I'm still hoping I can find a brave vendor, somewhere, somehow. . .

I know they exist, but I would just like to see one profitable system.. Just one realistic and profitable system and my life would be complete!

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix