Target Trader (www.proequitytrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Target Trader (www.proequitytrader.com)

Elite Member
USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Infinity
Broker/Data: Infinity
Favorite Futures: ES, Euro

I got interested and wanted to go and see what they were doing. They trade TF and ES on 4 range chart. They do take 2 ticks on each trade. During my stay in the room he had no stop outs, but I did ask about his stop and it is 10 ticks. No need to ask more. Moderator had no DOM showing when he was trading but entry were some what clear. His charts and indicators do look like what we can get in the forum such as SIM5, MACDBBline and TSSuperTrend and ADXMA would make your chart look like his, or very close to it. Hold for all to go red to short blue for long and you are in business if 2 and 10 is your goal in trading. Read Sharky, or Perry set ups would do just about the same. They offer class for $4K and 6K WOW!!!
BTW people in the room did made very clear that they were making money. But I still have an issue with 10 points stop not the way I trade.

Page generated 2018-07-22 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix