Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com)

Elite Member
New Orleans, La (Mardi Gras City)

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Ninjatrader / Optimus Futures / AmpFutures
Favorite Futures: ES / 6E / 6B / CL

FWIW:
This is not my fight and I do not use any of these nor endorse them.
These people may or may not be part of the site in question. I do not know, nor do I care.

However, as an IT person I know it is very easy to post from places that are not where you actually are located.
Some services even allow this for anonymity reasons. And in this day of Wireless Broadband, the actual server that shows my location may be 100's of miles away and it will appear that I am in another city or state without me even trying to disguise this.

When I post from my laptop using a Sprint or Verzion Broadband card I have found that even without trying to hide my location, it will come up as if I am in Houston, Tx. when I am actually in New Orleans.

I'm not saying that these guys were not attempting to hide who they are. From what I have read, it appears that Sam is correct in his assumptions. But sometimes apparent location information may be different without intentionally trying to hide it.

sam028 View Post
Sorry Dragon Slayer, but this forum is not a democracy where everybody can write anything, and advertising for self-promotion is not allowed (check this post).
And trying to do this in hiding your real vendor identity is not allowed either.

So, when some suspicious threads/posts, we investigate a bit.

And when you find that:
- 714Trader, which is supposed to live in south California, posts from Oregon
- Zulutrader, whch is supposed to live in NY, post from Florida
- Dragon Slayer, whch is supposed to live in Texas, post from Florida too
- these people joined the forum and immediately posted in the day trade to win thread, and no where else
what do we think ?

Do you think we are complete idiots ?

Rejoice in the Thunderstorms of Life . . .
Knowing it's not about Clouds or Wind. . .
But Learning to Dance in the Rain ! ! !

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix