YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)

Elite Member
San jose

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Thinkorswim
Favorite Futures: Stock

Adamus View Post
Not long-winded at all. All makes sense. You're using volume profiles to find the levels? (or does that question make me look stupid?)

Using volume (and switching from forex to futures) is one of the options that lies ahead for me if my latest approach that I'm currently working on doesn't pay off - although higher on my list is lengthening my time-frame. I am trying to develop the ability to work the YTC PAT methodology on the 3-min time-frame but my last foray showed me I wasn't experienced enough to keep it all together on a 3-min chart. On the hourly chart though, that could be a totally different story.

Thanks Darkpool for explaining you strategy/method.

Hi @Adamus,
I am in the same boat. Starting on trading futures and learning Market profile from profiletraders Reza. It is not going to be easy but put my 1st month in and basically know the terminology now. But Profile (VP or MP) only tells you bias of the market, you still need some scalper method to trade in my view. Since Darkpool knows both you must be using unconsciously . Anyway I thought put my 2 cents in.

Last edited by billsingh; September 8th, 2015 at 02:15 AM.

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix