Understanding futures market ( limit queue order ) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Understanding futures market ( limit queue order )

Singapore

Understanding futures market ( limit queue order )

I've been trading 6E futures for a period of time using DOM for entries. After monitor the DOM for a period of time, in many occasion when my price level almost filled, someone will jump in front of my queue and get filled earlier than me. I do aware that some matching algorithm do have superior filled on top of FIFO but does that feature only available for commercial/institutional trader ? Would like to know whether the small lot trader/speculator could apply for the feature as well ? Although it's not a must have feature but it's a good to have and give you a better edge compare to other trader. I'm still new to futures trading and i might get some of the information wrong but nevertheless i hope to get some advice and guidance. Thanks a lot

Last edited by voluma; September 6th, 2015 at 11:11 PM.