Rande Howell's Material Psychology (www.tradersstateofmind.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Rande Howell's Material Psychology (www.tradersstateofmind.com)

Elite Member
Netherlands

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader/Continuum, IB
Favorite Futures: ES

kman62 View Post
I'm also in the computer field (Infrastructure & Engineering Manager) and I came across Randee website, downloaded the book and plan on reading it over the next fee days. Ive not started trading live but have been learning about how to trade for a living. My plans are to prepare my self for the next phase in my life; I'm 52 and see a time when I'm no longer appealing to corporate America and I'm looking for a business to maintain my family. I have invested in my trading education and I'm trying to figure out the right type of trading to fit my personality and all the psychology before selecting a system.

Any way I appreciate the dialog between you two. I have been looking at the following people to take me in the right direction (developing a trader's mindset) Randee Howell, Denise Shull, Dr. Kenneth Reid and Gary Dayton. Any recommendations or feedback would be helpful.

With regard to developing a trader's mindset I can recommend (besides Rande Howell and Gary Dayton) the books from: Ari Kiev, Steve Ward, Mark Douglas, Adrienne Toghraie, John Coates, Michael Martin, Steve Peters. Hope this is helpful and I wish you good luck.

The following user says Thank You to Mich62 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix