NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Chicago IL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: 6E

SatchFan View Post
Hello NT,
I was looking for a Bullet List on your website for the similarities/differences between your 2 FCM's but I don't see one. Is there a list some where I can take a look at?

Commissions, available markets, and fees are the same at both clearing firms, and both have good reputations within the industry. For those reasons, we don't recommend one over the other.

In terms of differences, NinjaTrader Brokerage accounts held at Phillip Capital are able to fund their account via ACH, where those at Dorman are not. The customer portal at Phillip also updates in real-time, but this is not a commonly used feature by NTB clients.

Ultimately, we wanted to provide customers with choice and believe we have two terrific FCM partners.

Risk Disclosure: Futures and forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not appropriate for everyone.
The following 2 users say Thank You to NT Brokerage for this post: