historical bid ask | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

historical bid ask

Lancashire, UK

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: sierra,motivewave,MT4
Broker/Data: various
Favorite Futures: futures

historical bid ask

Can someone just explain what the point of historical bid ask is, how much is given in comparison to a broker data feed and is the whole point that the bid ask is recorded after rollover. I am assuming bid ask that is recorded by platforms such as sierra from broker data feeds just records this as it comes.

Is there any use in using historical bid ask intraday or is it more just to gage level from previous months / weeks.

I see people on here being referred to gomrecorder. I am asking about historical bid / ask - yes dtniq feed supply it but I want to use it not from dtn iq because it is too expensive.

I am *** in not using historical bid / ask for cumulative delta, market profile or footprints ?

Or am I only *** if I can't get the data from the previous months?

Or does historical bid ask just sit as a superficial benchmark for saying that this datra feed is good in terms of bid ask data.

I am really confused. Do all broker feeds therefore not give accurate volume as well based on not giving historical bid ask ?