how is eotpro's ncep working | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

how is eotpro's ncep working

Washington, DC

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja and TOS
Broker/Data: Ninja
Favorite Futures: CL, ES

TheCEO View Post
I had joined eot back in March of 2008. I was just starting out, it was a struggle. I would check back in every once in a while to see what was new.

Fast forward to now, and Mark H's 'Zero Risk Profile' looks good. I'm no longer a member, but receive emails sometimes.

This Mark H. guy trades 1 contract on the ES and claims to make some serious coin.

He uses the NCEP arrows and also the EOT Plot cycle I think. Looks for it to be below 20 and rising then once it goes above 80 he looks for it to dip to exit. Anyway, there's a video link in their forum I found.

No idea if he's profitable.

He reports that he's profitable but when I was there most of the members had no idea how he made money on days when the signals were clearly losing. Even the moderater asked what he was doing because following the signals would not give you near the results he was reporting. It was obvious that he uses a great deal of discretion.