eminijunkie.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminijunkie.com?

Market Wizard
OC, California, USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB/TWS, NinjaTrader, thinkorswim
Favorite Futures: stocks, options, futures, VIX

sam028 View Post
Does anyone knows someone who has been profitable in one of these rooms ?

We can read sometimes things were people found the room XX useful, learn a lot in it, etc, so they are maybe not all too bad, but someone writing "I've been a member of this room, and I'm now profitable for the last months." ?
(someone which is not working for the room itself, because we also had these examples here ).

I think if people learn how to trade a certain way by following a chat room they eventually stop paying for the chat room because they don't need it anymore because they've learned how to personalize it to the way they want to trade, or else it just didn't work for them.

I used to be in the MasterTheGap.com chat room every day until I figured out how I like to trade gaps for myself and now I don't go to the chat room, unless I want to hang out there (I'm paid through November) and see what's going on.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote