IQfeed CME futures data | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

IQfeed CME futures data

Omaha NE/USA

Trading Experience: None
Platform: DTN.IQ
Favorite Futures: Futures

@jossfx,

Here is the pricing and instructions on how to register.

START HERE  https://www.iqfeed.net/bigmiketrading/index.cfm?displayaction=start

Step-By-Step Instructions on How to Register:

1. Select $75/mo DTN IQFeed (Base Service)
2. Professional vs. Non-Pro Status Declaration (defaulted to non-pro, just check “I agree” box)
3. Select Country
4. Configure Service Options (Select ANY desired Real Time Exchanges HERE) (Exchange Fee discounts available for qualified users on CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX)
5. Review Services Selected
6. Fill Out New Account Registration Form
7. Review Services Selected
8. Accept ALL Agreements (Please Note: Blank Fields May Need Filled In)
9. Payment Information (Please Note: Trial Shuts OFF Automatically After Trial Period Ends)
10. Check Your Email, Download Client (5.1.3.1) and Start Connecting Your Charting Software to IQFeed!

Cost:
75/mo Core Service
20/mo RT Futures Entitlement Fee
20/mo Market Depth
Plus CME Exchange Fees (Discounts Available if you Qualify)
50/one time start-up fee (WAIVED for futures.io (formerly BMT) members) even better savings if you are a (futures.io (formerly BMT) Elite Member)

Contact me any time with more questions.

Thanks

James To, Business Development Manager, Trading
DTN
9110 West Dodge Road, Omaha, NE 68128
Toll-Free 800.475.4755 x8432 | Ph. 402.255.8432 | F. 402.255.3788
james.to@dtn.com | Welcome to DTN IQFeed! - Fast, Reliable, Affordable. Market Data and API's.

If you have any questions about IQFeed please send me a Private Message or use the BMT "Ask Me Anything" thread.