Naturus Trading (www.naturus.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Naturus Trading (www.naturus.com)

Cape Town, South Africa

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninjatrader, ensignsoftware
Broker/Data: ampfutures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: 6E, Cl, TF

yoyo View Post
after several years in her room , everyday , the numbers she post as results are simply true. her calls are more than outstanding. learning process is painful, but with everyday explanations , slowly i accumulate knowledge.
not always i agree with her calls , sometimes we go opposite direction, and market allways give for both sides.
her methodology simply work

really encourage people to give a long long try , success is granted.
yes.... take time . depends on knowledge level u start , and\or ur speed of learning. take me at least one year.
and one day u understand how the puzzle is constructed.
also the taylor system is invaluable, it set the rythm and direction of the trend

her calls are excellent, however, the manner in which they are given, as well as the moody state of the room owner, does not create an enabling environment for some customers to benefit from her calls. moreover, her calls are meant to led to a dependency syndrome.

The following user says Thank You to nqcruiser for this post: