Scalper Software (scalpersoftware.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Scalper Software (scalpersoftware.com) review

Springfield,Missouri, USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader (It's a love/hate relationship)
Favorite Futures: CL, TF, 6E

I own all the scalper indicators and strategies...
Don't waste your time. There's no shortcut for learning to read price action.

There is still a high level of subjective input necessary as you have to choose which range chart to use each day. The recommendation is to have 2,3,4,5,6,8 & 10 range charts open and after about 30-60 minutes, decide which is giving the best signals. Then use it. It is usually the 3,4 or 5.
Then you have to decide if the market is trending or ranging. If trending, you should avoid taking the counter-trend scalper signals. Persoanlly, I traded the signal failures. If ranging, then the signals should work with a reasonable rate of success... IF you've chosen the right timeframe to trade.
By the time you've done all this, you pretty much have done everything you need to be a price action scalper, so why rely on an indicator?

It absolutely killed me to take it off my charts, but i realized it was distracting me and I just didn't want to admit I wasted my money.

The following 3 users say Thank You to Slipknot511 for this post: