Do you use futures volume for Forex trading? | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Do you use futures volume for Forex trading?

Portugal

It's interesting how someone could talk about this! In fact, in the last days i've been studying orderflow and how to trade on the DOM. I've been seeing Jigsaw trading tools and their videos.. It's actually very interesting how you can see the "real move" or at least a more realistic view of what's going on the markets.

After this, I've opened a Demo account of XTrader with AMP/TT Data and I opened the DOM and T&S (As I don't have Jigsaw trader) to see what's going on and then put the trades on my Metatrader Account (Lol, I know, i don't have enough money yet). I used 6E to see the data..

In fact, it actually worked really well!! You will have a higher price in the 6E because the expiration date is in only in september, so its normal that gap.. but you can get an idea of where the real supports and resistances are! And where are the areas with high and/or low volatility.. For example, today it stopped me from going short on a "double top" and instead, the market went up.. I really felt some edge!!

If you could advise me other tools and alternatives to this demo, it'd be great.. I'll testing this for a while to see what happens..

Regards

The following user says Thank You to edgarlemos for this post: