Why is Ninja keeping me from my account information??? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Why is Ninja keeping me from my account information???

los angeles

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT7
Favorite Futures: Self

To Eliot Exec VP Ninja Trader Brokerage

NT Brokerage View Post
Withdrawal requests can be made online here: https://ninjatraderbrokerage.com/Online-Withdrawal.php without a username and password.

Perhaps you are looking for a username and password for the Dorman customer portal? This is different than your trading user/pass, but would give you access to all current and historical statements. I sent you a private message to help resolve any questions specific to your account.

Eliot Hi,

I received your email via Big Mikes site but you did not give me an email address to respond to. I do need the username and password for the Dorman customer portal. Please send email to me directly : anchorite@socal.rr.com

Thank you for responding to this. Also I wish to thank Big Mike for facilitating this issue--thank you again Mike.

wonton soup/Bob Campbell
7/29/2015