Why is Ninja keeping me from my account information??? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Why is Ninja keeping me from my account information???

Chicago IL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: 6E

wontonsoup View Post
I have been unable to get Ninja Trader Brokerage to give me a user name and password to access my account so I can make withdrawls etc. I have had the account since May 2015. When I emailed them they told me to call the trade desk. I did call and was told I would be issued the user name and password by today 7/28/2015. Nothing arrive by email. Call the Trade Desk again (312-423-2234)--answering machine pick up, told me no one available and to call back later. Has anyone else had this kind of problem with Dorman Trading LLC? any suggestions??
They tell me the ordinary platform username and password will not work....

wonton soup

Withdrawal requests can be made online here: https://ninjatraderbrokerage.com/Online-Withdrawal.php without a username and password.

Perhaps you are looking for a username and password for the Dorman customer portal? This is different than your trading user/pass, but would give you access to all current and historical statements. I sent you a private message to help resolve any questions specific to your account.

Risk Disclosure: Futures and forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not appropriate for everyone.