eminiplayer.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminiplayer.com

Elite Member
New York City, NY USA

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Tradestation
Favorite Futures: ES

Profiler View Post
BUMP!

I follow awais (the owner of the site) on twitter and lately he has been posting his morning trade plan videos and they are pretty good. As a fledgling VP student myself I can see how he comes up with his zones. My question is about his chat room, i think its like $300 a month and that is super pricey. In one of his tweets he said he comes on in the morning and lays out the plan but then leaves when the market opens. So who is left in the room, a bunch of people who live in their mom's basement? Why are people paying so much if he is not there? Anyone have any experience with this room?

I have followed Awais for some time now - I think he is worth the $50 a month for his daily outlook on the market and zones. I was in his room for around 6 months but got to distracted from my own market perception which has worked for me. I am a student of VP also but have not determined how his zones are calculated. Could you share how you think he determines his zones? Thanks

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix