What is your experience with thetradescalper.com approach? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What is your experience with thetradescalper.com approach?

Elite Member
Osaka

Futures Experience: Master
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: IB
Favorite Futures: Stocks

shodson View Post
It's marketing: just trade for 1hr a day and your done! Now you have the rest of the day to sail your yacht, lay out by the pool, or get in 18 holes down at the country club. You're living the American dream!

I watched some of his webinar videos on YouTube. He claims to have 80+% win rates.

If it were 90%+ it would be worth considering, me thinks. If 73% is needed to break even, then in a perfect world 80% would do, but in my world 90%+ would be needed to make up for inevitable losses due to human weaknesses.

I tested it again just now 8 winners , 2 losers ( not counting one loser, trade #5 , in which I went against the trend - a kamikaze gamble trade, the human weakness I mentioned! ). That is $150 for the day. I might try this strategy on SPY then I can take 2 lots (200) and scale out. Oh, it doesn't include commissions that would be $50.

Attached Thumbnails
What is your experience with thetradescalper.com approach?-july13trades.jpg  

Page generated 2018-07-20 in 0.07 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix