about profiletraders - market profile boot camp (www.profiletraders.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

about profiletraders - market profile boot camp (www.profiletraders.com)

Los Angeles, CA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Xtrader, NT & MarketDelta
Favorite Futures: ES, Estox, Bunds & 10 Y US + 6J & 6E

Rezas room

billsingh View Post
Hi Mattguin,
I will be joining his room on 1st Auguest or so. Basically learning MP and I have read very good reviews. Some 4 -5 years old reviews are not that good but recent ones are good. I will also be buying AuctionDashboard (footprint and profile) or Criticaldata (only profile) one of those soon. I hope that will give me what Reza uses otherwise will stick to old GOMI .

I am not related to any room or Reza. Just my independent opinion.

Sounds good. Now since you raise some points in your post thought to give you my thoughts. In regards to software, Reza uses investor rt, with a traditional Market Profile setup (not volume profile) and some other prop charts. In my opinion the market profile charts can be done on Ninjatrader using something like finalg or rancho dinero, not sure about the ones you listed but will take a look at them now. Looking forward to see you in the room if you decide to join. Try to get a trial for a few days so that can judge yourself if this is for you. Also pls rememember Reza doesn't use or teach volume profile or order flow but Market Profile.

The following user says Thank You to mattguin for this post: