Anyone heard of Sid Wyemann and forextrainingworks.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone heard of Sid Wyemann and forextrainingworks.com?

Shakes
Alexandria, Minnesota

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja trader
Broker/Data: IB / IQFeed
Favorite Futures: Forex

Thanks

mangolassi View Post
I think this is the only quote on their website that you need to read to realize that this is complete bullshit artistry at its finest:

“In over 8 years, NO ONE who has followed our trading system rules to the letter, has ever lost their capital”

If you really want to learn price action trading, there are so many awesome resources out there... Al Brooks, Bob Volman, Mack from priceactiontradingsystem, etc.

Well it was rated Good on peace army. So I thought I'd ask the members here. I didn't see that quote.. Yes I'll have to go over the price action courses/material I have. It just seems I remember things, something happens and have to start over again. I guess you could call it health problems.. But anyhow thanks for the feedback.

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix