CFRN.net / insidefutures.com trading room legit? (Christian Financial Radio Network) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

CFRN.net / insidefutures.com trading room legit? (Christian Financial Radio Network)

Elite Member
Atlanta, Georgia/USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: Futures, Options

fcb98292 View Post
Old thread, but worth updating.

I bought my CFRN membership in early 2014, and have extended my room "privileges" up to this point. Prior to buying in, I took a couple of free trials in their trading room. I have been trading ES, NQ and CL futures for eight years, with moderate success. Trading is my primary income source.

I judge it unfair that Michael and DeWayne claim that anyone can make the same money they make while trading their methods in or out of the live room, and that members (partners) should be making a thousand dollars a day using the methods taught to partners. I have not seen it come to pass in my own trading of their methods, or in the trading of other CFRN members I have met in person.

To their credit, my own backtesting and real-time application of their methods have found the results right at breakeven, not losing.

I do not question Michael's room performance. However well he does for himself, I simply find the performance to be unrepeatable as claimed. This may mean that he is simply a superior trader with a lesser gift of teaching. When one pays real money to learn and apply that which has been demonstrated to be profitable, one expects to reproduce that profitability. Disappointment is a forgone conclusion when, after much diligence to replicate the conditions and apply the methods, in sim and cash, live and in back-testing, such profitability is simply not there.

I do not doubt the sincerity of Michael or DeWayne, but their mild exaggerations of income potential and high expectations of anyone signing up and diligently using these methods, is simply not realistic. I have met several other partners in person away from related training sessions and meetings, and after comparing broker statements with mine, I conclude this opportunity is not profitable for most experienced traders.

Because this thread has the pre-existing interest in CFRN, I wanted you to know of my experience with CFRN. For what it is worth.

I totally agree with everything you say here, I am also a member. You could make some profits here, but it looks to me like breakeven will be the best most people will do. The system seems to be about 50%, sometimes the market works with this sytem, sometimes it does not. It is very dependent on a variation of a moving average crossover, so that is about what one would expect. They make it sound so easy, but it looks like very few are talking about their great results, only a very few.

The following user says Thank You to Greg4hvn for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix