www.acetrades.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.acetrades.com

Atlanta, Georgia/USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: Futures, Options

Trading Room Experience

I was in this room for 6 months. It looked good on the outside, but once I started learning this system I found the trade calls were very vague and even tricky to follow, borderline shady. Many of them were posted early, 6 - 7 am and if you came in later it was often too late and tough luck. The system relied heavily on really basic ideas. I signed a NDA so i won't go into it, but everyone has probably used trendlines and support/resistance, pivots, etc... so I won't mention what he actually was using, but it was very basic training. His targets were a little unique, I won't give that away, but I did not find them too very accurate. The system took a lot of small stops, some days 4 or 5 with little to show, sometimes just keep selling, selling, sell again. They usually sell the ES, going long was a bit rare. I should add that there are a lot of days where he makes some points, but tracking the calls can be hit or miss, he will take credit even if you thought he was out. Not very accurate on keeping track of what happenned, in order to promote more sales and look good. I don't believe he traded live at all.

Last edited by Greg4hvn; June 29th, 2015 at 12:01 AM. Reason: additional info
The following 7 users say Thank You to Greg4hvn for this post: