Hoadley Trading tools Finance Addin 2015 Peter Hoadley founder Missing Since 3 weeks | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Hoadley Trading tools Finance Addin 2015 Peter Hoadley founder Missing Since 3 weeks

Trading Apprentice
Bangalore

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Zerodha Pi
Favorite Futures: Crude Oil

Hoadley Trading tools Finance Addin 2015 Peter Hoadley founder Missing Since 3 weeks

Hi Folks,

To be precise- I am looking for and in urgent need of hoadley Trading and investment tools as :

1.Hoadley finance Addinsetup 2015
2.Hoadley Application setup for my research project 2015

This is one of the best available option tool & portfolio tool not just because of price but even without the price tag
of 128$ it can compete almost any other option tool(personal opinion)

Disclaimer(As it will come to your mind)

1. I am not a spammer , I am in need of the setups.
2. I am not a fake person( I will give digital copy of ID card with web cam validation-live)
3.I am not asking for - violating copy rights - and getting the setups for free from somebody

Why I have posted here & Not buy online & What I did till now (homework)

1. Peter Hoadley & Barbara hoadley(Probably wife)- is not reachable since more than 3 weeks ,
2. I have mailed almost 100 times
3.I have called in their home & mobile number almost 100 times
4.There website is not down - but you can't make online purchase (online payment is not working -try by login)
5.Tried almost every thing on earth- trying to find the copy online and searching & locating their home clue by clue
6.Reported to NSW police regarding this , they told no missing report for them

Posting in this forum is probably my last option - if any of trader here can understand my pain
Now all these above points are not story- I can share my computer and you can see all the mails and proofs I have

I am in need of the setups - as it has mathematical model for my analyis & Project. Please any of us here can help me
with Hoadley finance Addin 2015 setup and application setup.

For benefit of owner (Peter Hoadley)-
1. I would be paying him the requested amount after he is available
2.I will share with the person my personal identity including mail proofs.

I am not looking for -unsolicitated resellers as I respect Hoadley for his hard work and would be paying him the full amount
once he is back

Kindly some body please help me out

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix