Anyone heard of The Trading Den-Simon Townshed? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone heard of The Trading Den-Simon Townshed?

Elite Member
Milano, Italy, EU

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja + Jigsaw
Favorite Futures: ES

My experience in the Den in two words

I spent three months in the Den from May to July 2014.

I joined because I intended to learn orderflow reading, but wasn't given any tuition about it. In fact the Den was basically a signal room, and only after many months a member would be allowed to watch the videos explaining how Den's strategies work.

I never got to that point, but even if I did, it would probably be like reading yesterday's news: in fact during my relatively short stay in the Den, the guys at the helm (Simon and Aldo Lagrutta) frantically tried at least four different strategies on countless futures contracts. So what started in May as an orderflow-based ES scalping room, ended up by mid-July as a CL swing trades signal service, with completely different risk parameters. Of course, money was consistently lost in the process.

The equity curve they advertise is legit to my experience, but it doesn't take commissions into any consideration. Therefore it would look substantially different to any retail trader.

The following user says Thank You to Psy24X for this post:

Page generated 2018-12-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix