Futures FX and Donchain Channel | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futures FX and Donchain Channel

Elite Member
Cape Town, South Africa

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninjatrader, ensignsoftware
Broker/Data: ampfutures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: 6E, Cl, TF

jgreene View Post
nqcruiser,

How long you been with him? I checked out his web site and software looks strong and somewhat easy to use.

How many other sites have you tried?

In your last sentence did you mean 5 stars and not 5 starts?

Thanks,

Jack

hey mate thanx for the question. I am since 2005 in forex and since 2007 in futures. I have tried,with varying success, the following outfits:
Learn Forex Trading With ForexMentor | Forex Trading Courses
Futures Trading Secrets Trading Course - Strategies and techniques that will make you money!
E-mini Day Trading
and many others.

No one of them shows you his or her trading screen, with the order entry, and shows exits. Simon, on the other hand, does show each and every trade he takes in the room. the room, really, is a mentoring forum, showing how he takes trades with the method he teaches. surely, his very presence and sharing with students takes away from his own trading, as he misses opportunities while helping students. he has a larger account that he trades in the euro session or us session outside class. however, his daily class is there to show students how he reach his goal of 500$ a day, which he exceeds on many occasions.

i give him 5 stars. Simon, of course records his sessions and encourage students to record their own trading, so that they can go back and check what went right and what went wrong.

plus prospective students are allowed to visit the room and see the action. he has a special method with the delta, particularly the bid and ask,which u wont see on this forum or other forums.but the delta is an adjunct to his method and plays second fiddle.

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix