EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

las vegas nevada usa

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: white tape
Favorite Futures: oil

dom64 View Post
Which part of the Futures EUR/USD contract follows the EUR/USD sport rate is unclear? What makes it move? The fact that it follows the spot. If you follow a car in the street, what makes you go left or right? The car you are following does! It is the same here, and the 6E Futures contract has its own regulated exchange, the CME, and its own recorded official exchanged volume. There is nothing more to know or understand and order flow is order flow. I have been trading the 6E Futures Order flow for years and trust me it is very workable. You could also look at the 6E contract order flow and trade the eur/usd spot (as the former follow the latter.

Im running out of ways to ask my question. What makes m6e follow 6e? And im not looking for defentions of exhanges or futures contracts. Thanks.