Anyone use this Indicator from Trading123.Net? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone use this Indicator from Trading123.Net?

Paris, France

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Market Delta & Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: ES

gregor32 View Post
Basically its targeted at noobs anyone been trading for a few years who hasn't completely lost there shirt would know its the same as free indicators.

Could you demonstrate this? Could you come up with an indicator combination and that enters and exits at similar bars to those shown in the examples on the website? I'm betting it's not easy and even if one could I bet it would take hours and hours. What I'm saying is even if this isn't the holy grail of indicators, it could still have value. If it would take me 20 hours to develop the same thing then might as well buy it.

I'm not recommending it because I think one can be successful with price and volume and just a couple indicators. My train trading system for ES has only 1 price indicator. I've compared it to using stochastics and I got similar results. I could probably trade it with stochastics, macd, rsi, or anything else.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote