Softsys hosting windows VPS review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Softsys hosting windows VPS review

Elite Member
Sydney Australia

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: CL, ES, AUD/USD

I just want to add that since my review I have been trying to see what are my upgrade options with softsys and my online chat with the sale representative was very frustrating.

Their ECO 1 VPS is just ok for NT7 but NT8 will have a much greater footprint and the 1.5GB of RAM I have right now won't be enough.

2 weeks ago Softsys had an amazing deal with free double RAM. This however was only available to existing customers providing that they do not cancel any existing service or the free RAM would be removed upon cancelation of previous service.
As a trader I do not have a use for more than one VPS. Which made this deal completely useless to me. I was only offered to upgrade my VPS for twice the price of the promotional price.
I must say I am very frustrated with the lack of upgrade deals with softsys.

Unless the situation changes I will be then looking at moving to a differant VPS provider for the release of NT8.
I am looking for any suggestions for a budget self-managed VPS with good reliability. I was personally looking at Windows VPS | ZerOne Hosting at $400/year for 4gb of ram, 2 VCPU and SSD.
I couldn't find any reviews but their data centre (Incero) has a a great reputation online.

Last edited by Christophe; May 30th, 2015 at 07:35 AM.

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.09 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix