CFRN.net / insidefutures.com trading room legit? (Christian Financial Radio Network) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

CFRN.net / insidefutures.com trading room legit? (Christian Financial Radio Network)

Trading for Fun
san antonio, tex

Futures Experience: None
Platform: oec
Favorite Futures: lean hogs

cfrn twitter req's for 6a may 28 2015

Dewayne does discuss this aussie dollar alert. But he skips over the time where he had 4 losses ( --$400) in a row, and jumps to 5:30 am edt May 28 2015 where there is a profit.

If you don't believe me, look up the twitter alerts posted may 27 2015 at 9:09 pm pdt. And look up the after market radio show for may 28 2015 and skip to 3:40 in the 4 hour long broadcast.

Am I the only one that checks these things? I must be "the Dan Qualle discovering the grocery store scanner checkout during his VP campaign " joke of the Big Mike's Trading Forum here.

From what I can tell over 20 days and 4 markets, the Concierge Alerts are profitable 1.3 times to each loss. By the central limit statistical theorem, a sample size has to be at least 20 for statistics to be meaningful. Dewayne goes on and on about getting 10 profitable days in a row in the SIM before risking REAL $$$. So he isn't entirely a bad guy.

Last edited by thailerdurden; May 29th, 2015 at 03:29 AM.
The following user says Thank You to thailerdurden for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix