Forex and Futures | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Forex and Futures

New York

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Strategy Trader

bill999 View Post
Fxcm has too many complaints. I heard when you start making money fxcm goes to hell. They even close out your account when you start winning. Every trader trades to win, works on their journals, follows trading rules. To not trade is a trading decision. Why would fxcm suddenly kick out traders because they are winning?
Where does fxcm get their money?

Hi Bill,

If there were any doubts before, it should be pretty clear now that FXCM does not benefit when clients lose on our No Dealing Desk (NDD) forex execution. That's because we offset each of your orders one-for-one with the best prices from competing liquidity providers. Therefore, we don't profit from your losses, or lose from your profits. Instead, we make money from your volume. As a result, we want you to be profitable, so you will continue trading.

bill999 View Post
There's even a complaint screen to make a complaint. So, I'm avoiding ib and fxcm. What is your opinion?

We have online forms to make it more convenient for our clients to submit inquiries. As of the latest publicly available data, our client base is made up of 222,719 tradable retail accounts.

If you have questions about our services at FXCM please send me a Private Message.

Last edited by Jason Rogers; May 22nd, 2015 at 06:28 PM.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote