Need high performance computer for back testing on historical data | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Need high performance computer for back testing on historical data

Trading for Fun
Hyderabad,India

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: ATAS
Favorite Futures: Futures

More information

Thanks for the reply.

I think using Virtual service is the best way to go forward for me (I have no idea of the simulation you are talking of. I aint a big time programmer frankly). I have actually looked for VPN in Godaddy etc., but I am not sure how useful they will be or if they will allow installing perl and some associated modules. So I am looking for an advice regarding this. Please do suggest me some such services that offer high computing power.

I am using perl since thats the language I find easy to write codes in, no other reason. Please suggest another language. I shall try to code in that from next time, but for now, I prefer sticking to perl. By the way, I am only using perl to have an estimate of my profits using different strategies. I am using Ninja trader to write my code that does real trading.

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix