Futures FX and Donchain Channel | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futures FX and Donchain Channel

Elite Member
Cape Town, South Africa

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninjatrader, ensignsoftware
Broker/Data: ampfutures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: 6E, Cl, TF

Alan View Post
I watched a webinar today from Futures FX.

Simon seems to use the Donchain channel with an EMA and a MACD on his main chart and then has market profile showing below the above chart.

My questions to fellow futures.io (formerly BMT) members are as follows:

1. Has anybody signed up or tried Future FX? If so, is it a good educational site or just another futures rip off trading room?

2. Does anybody trade using the Donchain channel? This channel indicator looks very interesting and not too dissimilar from a Keltner Channel or BB, so far as channeling goes.

The website for Futures FX is FUTURES fx

I am with simon futuresfx room and i should say its one of the topnotch rooms in the industry. its not exactly a trade calling room, but more a mentoring session where simon displays his trading screen and takes trades in front of his students. If u have been to his webinar, he shows you videos of how he trades in front of others. Prior to meeting simon, I was with a mentor who did around 93% but he NEVER showed his trading screen. Simon does not venture into showing trading logs and u dont see his win rate, but he shows all the trades he does. Unless there are tradingrooms with such transparency, I would believe any1 claiming a high win rate yet fails to show his trading screens.

Also, imagine the opportunity cost of trading in front of his students. I am sure simon can make much mo money trading his account rather than fielding questions for students paying a mere 30$ for a monthly subscription to the room.

I give him and his method 5 starts

The following 2 users say Thank You to nqcruiser for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix