Anyone managing sleep/work while trading the London Session from the US? | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Anyone managing sleep/work while trading the London Session from the US?

Georgia

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ZN, ES, FGBL, FESX

minskee View Post
I've had that flux thing for one day and it already feels better. Thanks!!!

Fish fry,

You ever thought about moving abroad to UK/Europe or Australia/Newzealand? That's one of the beauties of being able trade full time for a living. And also one of the beautiful things about the global alliance between western countries, Migrating with money to an English speaking country is cake. Pete Davies of Jigsaw lives in Thailand, life must be good with that sort of exchange rate.. haha

Hi @minskee,

I have thought often about trading from Thailand. Many great advantages, mostly being able to trade both the US and European markets and not having to worry about the topic of this thread "Sleep"!!!!!! The low cost of living is just as attractive too. But my biggest concerns after talking with several people is the reliability of internet connections and the loss of power. I start my mornings @ 4:30am and try to be finished by noon. Ideally it would be nice to start at the European open but have found it very difficult to do with lack of sleep caused by others in the house that take for granted when I have gone to bed at 7pm. Maybe someone should set up a "Trading Commune" during the week for traders so we can sleep when needed....