What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Just starting out...
Upstate, NY

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: TraderPro
Favorite Futures: ES

IMO these so called guru's are completely worthless and a waste of your time and money. Think about it, if anyone can make a comfortable living and have freedom to spend your day doing whatever they wish. Why would they be spending all day and night training people who know nothing about the markets or trading? It's all a big fat scam to get your money because they can't make a living from trading the markets so they make their money from poor soles that don't know any better. Why aren't these guys in chat rooms or in these type of forums helping other independent traders? After all its us against the banks and large financial institutions right? There are many free chat rooms with good traders and alot of free video's and some good books that you can educate yourself and save the money you would be wasting on training courses and use it for trading capitol when you're ready to trade live.

I hope this helps and good trading

Cheers
itrade4income

Page generated 2018-07-22 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix