EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

Rockledge, FL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker/Data: Gain Capital, OANDA
Favorite Futures: GBP

dom64 View Post
Mate, all I do is trade the 6E, from an order flow perspective. 6E volume and DOM is very reliable (Hedging or not), forex has no central official volume indeed, and CD on its own does not mean much.

Take a look at my YT link, not in Englush, but that should give you an idea of one way (by no means the only one) to trade the order flow.

Man I really wish there was some English in there as the content looks awesome, but I just cannot get that much from watching a video without sound.

I have re-watched the order flow webinars surrounding CD, and I believe there were some key things that I missed the first time I watched them. So looking into that plus reading further into the beginning of this thread has helped. If you ever decide to do a video in English please let us know!

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote