Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

Montreal

hey guys so we all agree the charts are mine with our indicators and not viper's and that my post is about the robot and helping others.

You scared me!
I used to be a teacher for many years and I thought my English was getting bad so I could not express my ideas clearly enough...I'm french.

I want vipers new customers to know from an outside trader what's good and 'less good' with the Breakout AutoTrader....Don't look at the Robot daily profits if you want to subscribe. Take the trial.

After watching viper system for a long time I've decided to get ride of the _Lin_Reg_Color used as the Viper and replaced it with ADXVMA, which is a very good place to buy when price comes back to touch it.

So now I'm just using TSSuperTrend Break and retracement touch and ADXVMA at retracement touch.

Both together with viper's teaching can give very good results.
Viper made me see my charts on a different way. Thanks Charles

Here is my Crude set up...I have the same for Gold, Euro and EMD on 3 screens.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

anyone else tried the robot ?
anyone else got success with Viper ?

Last edited by PiCoTrader; July 7th, 2010 at 02:43 PM.