NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Chicago, IL

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ThinkorSwim, NT7/8
Broker/Data: TDA, Doorman/NTB
Favorite Futures: index,energy

Aragorn View Post
I just closed an account with NTB. They charged me an $80 fee. $25 for inactivity in April. $25 for inactivity for the 5 days in May. $15 for data in April. And $15 for data for the 5 days in May. Is this normal? Has anyone else had similar charges for NTB or any other brokerage? What are others experiences with other brokerages compared to NTB. I just opened a new account with them (the one I closed was a business account) but I am a bit miffed and want to check out other, possibly better, brokerages than NTB.

Yes, with NTB if you do not make a minimum of 1 trade in the month, you will be charged the inactivity fee and the $15 fee is the CME charge. With my TD Ameritrade account i do not get charged the inactivity or CME fee, but TD/Think or Swim platform, isn't the friendliest to futures day traders, IMO.

Happy Trading,
AEM

The following 2 users say Thank You to aem14 for this post: