MDP 3.0, is CME migrating to a new data comm protocol? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

MDP 3.0, is CME migrating to a new data comm protocol?

Omaha NE/USA

Trading Experience: None
Platform: DTN.IQ
Favorite Futures: Futures

@Big Mike,

Thanks for your question. There is a parallel conversation on this topic taking place on our forums at DTN IQFeed, DTN.IQ, DTN ProphetX Support Forums. In summary, we continue working with the exchange to try to find solutions to the fact that their new protocol bundles some trades. We made the CME Group aware of the issue months ago. At this time we donít know if changes will be made to accommodate our/your needs, but we continue to fight for our customerís needs nonetheless. We will be holding off on converting to MDP 3.0 until itís absolutely necessary which means our customers are receiving unbundled trades today, no differently than they did yesterday.

Feel free to contact me with anymore questions.

Thanks
James

If you have any questions about IQFeed please send me a Private Message or use the BMT "Ask Me Anything" thread.
The following 6 users say Thank You to IQFeed James for this post: