The Rational Trader trading room/ system | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Rational Trader trading room/ system

Elite Member
Gallup NM USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: Treasuries, Emini ES

Cory,

These are not my trades. These are Shane Handy's trades that I traded tick for tick. His method not mine or any other variation. So when you say "his method may not suite my style of trading or personality" does not apply here. I sat through each and every one of his sessions since January 27, 2015 and these are the trades he put on in his real live account.

Don't get me wrong, Shane is very sincere in trying to work order flow into his trading but I believe his implementing and execution need a lot of work. Shane goes for the big swings and I traded right along side him as instructed with real money. 59 trades were executed at a loss of -662.50 plus another 225.38 for commissions.

If you want to learn about order flow and how the market works in that way, there is probably not a better source of information than Shane. But as for execution, there is something left to be desired.

Page generated 2018-11-12 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix