Credit spreads: Anyone know of Wealthpire? Manny Bacus? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Credit spreads: Anyone know of Wealthpire? Manny Bacus?

Trading Apprentice
Portland OR/ Multnomah

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradeStation, Thinkorswim
Favorite Futures: ES

Credit spreads: Anyone know of Wealthpire? Manny Bacus?

I did a search of the site and nothing came up on this guy. Says he's been around for 10 + yrs. I'm looking to study credit spreads. I clicked a link related to weekly options and this guy Manny Bacus/ Wealthpire came up. He could have picked a better name for the business ...but some of his data points were noteworthy. Says his strategy of selling covered options with stops in place is a good way to trade because 80% of options expire worthless. His capture page leads to long winded funnel page ...leading to a 30 day free trial instructional CD ... 3 Wednesday picks with his logic for the picks (recommends paper trading his picks) ... / coaching/ strategy... about 200.00 a month if not cancelled within 30 days... Anyone familiar? Recommendations? Feedback?

I saw that there is credit spread info here in this site I will be plowing through that as well.

Thnx, B

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix